PDA

View Full Version : Hot burning head

steveh31
09-07-11, 08:45
Have had a hot burning feeling in my head for days now I do not have a temperature (currently 35.9c) I cannot get rid of it I'm sure it's anxiety related but cannot get to doctor until 18 July but obviously as we all know something like this occurs it brings everything else on.

Anyone have similar of so how you get rid also done the stupid thing and googled :ohmy: so now have diabetes, low sugar disease and god knows what else.

Thanks

sleepy1
24-07-11, 03:14
I get this with my anxiety.

I'm on medication so I don't know if it's actually me or if it's side effects. Anyway, I get this when I feel anxious or am on the verge of a panic attack. It sends a sort of hot flush over my head, sometimes neck and on one occasion didn't go away for the entire evening. I rushed myself to hospital, It was the weirdest sensation, I was terrified.

They said it was anxiety and gave e diazapam to calm me. Couldn't really do anything ore than that and sent me on my way. Still had it a couple of hours afterwards until I exhausted myself into sleep.

I would say go to your doctor. I am sure it is anxiety but I have never had it constantly, it tends to come on and go away again. When it does come on though I do try to distract my mind by keeping busy and then it tends to go but I think you would benefit from his advice and perhaps finding something to calm you, if it is what I think it is.

Hope all goes well :)