PDA

View Full Version : Depression

brill
05-04-04, 00:01
Hi nic has anybody posted about depression and how to deal with it because I am suffering really bad at the moment.[:I]

Thanks nic BRILL>

Brownie
05-04-04, 06:21
hey Mark,

I am at the moment suffering with my depression and i know what your going through. You could always try going at the top of the page and do a search on depression. But most docs usually just throw more and more meds at ya thinking they will magically help you when thats not what they do. We have to just help ourselves I think. I hope your feeling better soon and i know this message is for Nic but i figured since i feel the same i would write:)

-Christie[:I]

kate
05-04-04, 08:59
Nic,

I had often wondered as well whether you had thought of adding a section on depression.

Had you thought about doing this?

Kate x

sarah
05-04-04, 09:04
Hiya All

There is a section on depression on the home page[:I]
But you are right Kate, not on the forum..what u think Nic???

love Sarah
xx

nomorepanic
05-04-04, 13:40
Hi all

Brill - here are a couple of topics - anxiety and depression (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=119)
Depression (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=612)

Christie - No-one minds you jumping in to post a reply - I am sure it will help others

Kate/Sarah - yes there is the page on the main site - www.nomorepanic.co.uk/depression. (Charlie wrote it for us).

I can add a Depression topic on here - no probs. Will do it now.

Nicola

brill
05-04-04, 15:21
Thanks Christie I know what you mean about the med,s I keep on trying them in the hope that one of them might work.And it is really good to hear from you. :)I really do hope that you feel better soon.
Funny thing kate I was thinking the same thing but I did,nt want to be seen as being to foward and asking Nic why there was,nt one silly me.
You are wright Sarah there is a section on the home page which I had a look at,Thanks mate :)
Thanks nic I will look at these sites in the morning.You are a one in a million Nic.Words can,t describe how much you have helped so many people,And how so many people on this site have helped me.

THANKS ALL BRILL.

Never give up
Never give in
Life,s to short
Make it last :)
Brill

kate
05-04-04, 17:13
Hiya Brill,

Good job then that I don't mind about being forward........ hehe!!!!

Kate x

nomorepanic
05-04-04, 20:44
All

I dont mind anyone suggesting anything - it all helps build a bigger and better site doesn't it?

Thanks for the kind words Brill - blush blush.

Kate - I know that you will always tell me what needs doing - lol. That is what I love about you - you don't mind speaking your mind.

Has anyone made any posts in Depression yet?

Nicola

kate
05-04-04, 21:25
Oh no, Nic,

I'm very quiet and withdrawn really LOL

Kate x

Brownie
05-04-04, 21:57
Hey Nic,

I think it was a great idea to add depression as on of the topics. Thanks. I know that my anxiety goes hand in hand a lot with depression. and i know a lot of people here suffer from depression. I think it will help everyone:D

-Christie[:I]

brill
05-04-04, 23:55
yes nic I posted in depression today.And I am only to glad to help because this site helps me so much.THANKS

Brill :)

Never give up
Never give in
Life,s to short
Make it last :)
Brill