PDA

View Full Version : hasnt happened in 17 yrs

Lindalou64
28-04-06, 14:42
hello all...well i have this big prob,i had a set back in jan..hospitilized for pnemonia since then i havent been myself did start to feel better a month1/2 ago returned to work but not like i was anyways...ive been sick like to my stomache my doc put me on meds and said it was ANXIETY...well it did help...for awile but got that 1/1/2 months i wentoff ok well wed morning i was so sick and went into a big panic attcack i mean big i was getting sick and couldnt get a breathe i eneded up in the emrgency room for 7 hrs all they could say it was anxiety like i said i use to be able to calm myself down hell i have agoraphobia been there so much but alls im asking anyone having these systems with it at night i sweat im so so sick to my stomache i feel like im dying...what a way to live...Linda[xx(]

jackie
28-04-06, 14:58
linda i did a post on the night sweats last week in the health anxiety section i think and i got some great repiels. i too get the stomach thing constantly and ive done many posts on the breathing issue

your right its no way to live but at least we dont have to go through it alone

here if you need me#

jackie

Piglet
28-04-06, 17:44
I believe this can often happen after a stressor like illness.

Have a good read through of the site mate and I am sure you will find things to reassure you.

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

shiv
28-04-06, 18:50
You're just going througha bad stage; doesn't mean it's here to stay. Try to stay positive and don't convince yourself that you'll be like this forever more because you won't

Take care

Shiv x