PDA

View Full Version : Waking up in the night several times/waking early?

VioletWings
10-07-11, 17:10
.. Anybody get this? My anxiety has improved loads but this is still happening at the moment. Wondering if I've been having super light sleeps! (as I am very happy to nap every afternoon!) I don't wake with a panic in the night usually -I just look at the time and find it's not morning yet!

Advice appreciated =)

amzo
17-07-11, 15:24
.. Anybody get this? My anxiety has improved loads but this is still happening at the moment. Wondering if I've been having super light sleeps! (as I am very happy to nap every afternoon!) I don't wake with a panic in the night usually -I just look at the time and find it's not morning yet!

Advice appreciated =)

Hey I get this too! I didn't really think of it as an anxiety symptom till now, and I can sleep for hours during the day! Hope you get better soon

Tyke
18-07-11, 03:35
Try to restrict any sleeping to just night time. Avoid caffeine or alcohol later on and try to relax as much as possible before bed. have a relaxing bath, listen to some soothing music or read a nice book at the end of the day. Relaxation tapes or CDs can also help you unwind.