PDA

View Full Version : feel awful

angie21
10-07-11, 18:26
feel awful today, heart racein, shaking, cant stop feeling my pulse, die at any moment, sum thing awful is gong to happen, jus cant take my mind of it, been like this for hours, hate feeling like this, help

katykaty
10-07-11, 21:49
I'm exactly the same today. Apart from the gonna die feeling, for me its more the dread of work tomorrow and feeling so underprepared (even though I'm not).

I've spent much more time at my parent's house today than I normally would as I just don't wanna be alone. I'm home alone now and as soon as my dad dropped me off the real panic came over me. I've had to take myself to bed as the worry is just too much. Got a raging headache with all the tension so I've lit some candles and I'm trying to chill out.

Does it help that its not just you?

angie21
10-07-11, 22:42
hi, feel much the same, but not as bad has earlier, thinking of going to bed soon, but will take while for me to fall asleep, have candle by bed, spray lavender on my pillow, have hand on chest so can feel heart beating until i fall asleep,
try not to worry about work tomorrow, YOU WILL BE FINE , try to relax, headache will ease,
yes its good to know that am not the only one going thru this awful thing, take care

natasha75
10-07-11, 23:01
hi feel have you tried drinking water and ice and having a fan by your bed i find it helps when i feel like you do and also vicks naisel sniff,hope you can relaxe abit hunnny take care:hugs::hugs:l

angie21
11-07-11, 14:57
hi, how are you? am ok at mo, never sleep well at night, always wake up at some point, woke about half one, hot feeling all over my body, gets me going again, racing heart, but just stayed in bed read my book, had my second session with cbt today, abit tearful, glass of water and fan next to bed at night, good idea, will try vicks too, many thanks,