PDA

View Full Version : Group hug for everyone

haziefantasie
10-07-11, 21:58
Hi everyone

Ive been up & down like a yo-yo as usual today, but have realised that maybe things are on the way up. I was in a very bad place not long ago but I think (hope) that Im finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It must be there somewhere, right?

So I just want to give everyone on here a great big hug to say thanks for being there for me. Not just for giving me invaluable advice & support but also for letting me vent without judgement & for giving me a distraction from my anxiety, making me smile & occasionally making me laugh out loud.

To the people who have recently joined I just want to add Im glad you found us, its an amazing place & hopefully it will help you as much as it continues to help me :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:
:bighug1: :bighug1:

snowgoose
10-07-11, 22:05
What a lovely post Hazie :)..........I second that .
a family we are indeed .

just want to add hugs and thoughts to those who are struggling a bit and not posting at the moment .the ones who support so much all the time and then go silent.

I am thinking of you and send my love and thanks . you all know who you are .
:bighug1:

weeble40
10-07-11, 22:12
there is light at the end of every tunnel, only sometimes i feel my light has gone out lol, im so glad your feeling better, what a lovely post

Emms xx

haziefantasie
11-07-11, 17:00
Thanks Snowgoose & Emms :hugs:

Am having a bad day today, definately cant see that light at the moment (maybe I need some binoculars?). Why does life have to be so hard?! Oh well hope youre having a good day x

Mogwog
12-07-11, 17:10
Hugs.x

haziefantasie
14-07-11, 19:28
Thanks Mogwog :hugs:

Ive been in a good mood the past couple of days, hopefully its a sign of things to come :yesyes:

Hope everyone is keeping strong x

stripeypurplekat
16-07-11, 21:09
i am also starting to feel like this too. :hugs: