PDA

View Full Version : I KNOW WOT IT IS!!!

united1985
28-04-06, 18:12
HEY ALL, I'VE FINALLY CONVICED MYSELF AFTER A NUMBER OF DOCTORS VISIT THAT ALL MY HEADPAINS N HEADACHES R FROM ANEXITY BUT THE THING I AM THINKIN BOUT IS HOW LONG WILL IT B TILL THEY WILL STOP ALL 2GETHER? I TRY N GET ON WITH LIVING WITH THEM BUT JUST CURIOUS HOW LONG THEY WILL GO ON FOR

shiv
28-04-06, 18:46
They'll probably be there as long as you're stressed or anxious so try some relaxation. That tends to get rid of a lot of people's headaches.

Shiv x

carlin
28-04-06, 21:49
Hi there, I believe once the fear goes the pains go too. You are doing so well. Carry on as you are, live your life normallly and soon anxiety will be just a distant memory. take care.

ashley
29-04-06, 13:00
Hay united
well done yeah and keep up with the acceptance.. accepting that your headaches is anxiety is half the battle won, i am telling you..you are very brave to admit this.. and im glad you have.. now keep accepting that you have anxiety and it wont be long before it all goes away.. its aready slowly dying as it is.. and thats not you.. the anxiety love.

Dont be surprized if you have it for a little longer it dosnt just go over night ..but it will lesson and then eventually go.

ACCEPTANCE MEANS FREEDOM.. FREEDOM FROM ANXIETY

ASHLEY X

united1985
30-04-06, 23:42
I WAS CLOSE TO BEATIN IT BUT I HAD A REALLY BAD DAY TODAY,JUST FELT REALLY NEVRY N LIGHTHEADED WHICH THAN CAUSED THE HEADACHES TO COME ON AGAIN. IS IT POSSIBLE THAT DRINKIN LOTS OF COCA COLA COULD OF ADDED TO ME ANIEXTY LEVELS?

ashley
01-05-06, 10:25
United ----caffine is the worst thing ever for anxiety.. i hardley go near it i tell ya.. otherwise i am in a state again.. its a stimulate and will just feed ya anxiety with extra fuel.
Try not to go near this love.. drink lotes of water .. it helps me ..the old water.
Ashleyxxx

jackie
01-05-06, 13:08
the thing is that real and true success comes from not caring how long they last. not mattering is the key to recovery, not caring if they return and not mattering if they stay longer than you would like because they hold no fear for you anymore

this is claire weekes advice in her book self help for your nerves, and if you have not got it already you should for her advice in my opinion is second to none

youve crossed a major hurdle, i hope one day to let go of my fear and post your words

well done

jackie