PDA

View Full Version : Forums of Patients experiences on medications

Geoff2301
11-07-11, 08:47
Made a big mistake yesterday.......... ended up on some American site where people give their accounts and ratings of the various medications they're on. Very few people seemed to have a good word about anything and were warning of horrendous side effects, withdrawal etc etc. Looked up Mirtazapine, Quetiapine, Clonazepam which I'm on and they all had horrendous stories warning of the evils of these medications and to not touch the stuff!! Surely, if these were really so "evil" they wouldn't be prescribed!!

munkeyinblack
11-07-11, 08:49
ended up on .... do u mean through google ? naughty!!! google is not your friend. Just remember for every bad story theres a good one 2 and everyone reacts differently to meds.

Iv been on all types for ages and im still alive so i really wouldnt worry, like u said they wouldnt prescribe anything which could harm you

tc
munkey x

Geoff2301
11-07-11, 12:47
If it helps Geoff, just remember that people are more likely to complain if they're having horrible side effects from their medication, because lets face it, the people it's working for have nothing to complain about! :)

Take care.Yes, must admit, all the reports really got me concerned and feeling really rough today with anxiety!!