PDA

View Full Version : Feeling really fed up of being ill:-(

Savannah
11-07-11, 11:23
I am feeling so fed up, sorry for such a self indulgent post.

I have IBS so am often having flare ups of that but it is more manageable now I am on daily meds that work.

I started with a cough about 7 weeks ago, no other symptoms. I saw GP and he said it was just viral, chest clear. I then about 2 weeks later had a cold, very bunged up nose and congested ears. It cleared after about 10 days or so and I have been feeling much better. Then today I woke up feeling a tiny bit stuffy on my right side, the nostril is a tad dry, my right ear and throat feels strange. If I swallow i can feel a lump like it is pushing again the tube under my ear, into my throat. Hubby thinks that will be a gland pushing as I have no actual throat pain. Then I have this awful cyst type hard spot on the right side of my chin. I get these every few months, I am prone to spots and use Zineryt daily from my GP but then occasionally I get these really big hard lumps on my chin which was so painful and I often get glands up too.

My husband thinks I feel run down as the cyst spot is on my right side of chin and it's my right side of ear and throat that are affected so probably a gland up and is causing pressure. I hope he is right and I am not coming down with another bout of something from the cold I have had.

I am seeing my GP on friday for my IBS meds and I was going to mention my cough as it has been 7 weeks now.

I am just worried I am having sinus issues, I did years ago, but I have no fever, no green from nose, nose is blowing clear now if i do blow anything out.

2 out of my 3 children are ill too, both have a nasty stomach bug so I'm dealing with that today aswell. I feel drained:blush:

I had bloods done about 2 months ago, they were normal, my white cell count was 3.9, normal I am told is between 4-11 so GP was not concerned, he said it was borderline normal so not to worry at all, but I can't help but wonder if that is why I am rundown and getting the problems with my skin and illness. I was healthy all winter and so far this summer I have felt rough.

Sorry to whinge:weep: