PDA

View Full Version : Hightend sence of awareness help please

gregcool
11-07-11, 16:26
Hi guys and girls. Iv suffered with anxiety on and of for a few years, and at the mo have been out of work for the last 1 1/2. years.
Over the last 10 months i have gone from feeling fine to all sorts of strange things,
I developed a tingling crawling ant feeling around some parts of my face , around my nose eyes and cheeks. When i get this feeling i allso feel moody and iritated easly, i hate it. It started to come and go every so often, but nowadays its permenant, i had MRI AND CT SCAN they all show nothing , its distroying my life my mood swings r so predictable as i am allways easy iritated. I hate it. And most recently i have this hightend sence of awareness, ( so iv been told ) and basicly i can hear myself when im talking to people, or should i say, im listning to my self, watching myself , kind of feeling, its realy strange , and it makes me stop talking i hate this most of all, its as if im onother person inside me wTching me fom inside my body, its the only way i can describe it, it makes me feel like im going mad loosing it,
Please any advice on all above would be great, thankyou
By the way im 45 two kids married quite hyper as a person norm and norm very possitive and used to be very confident.
Whats going on how can i change things