PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Rainbowdreams
11-07-11, 18:32
Hi, my name is Linda, happily married to Johno :hugs: who is also a member, had a few hiccups over the years:weep: with one thing and another and i thought i was strong enough to cope with everything, i kinda was the sort of person to not stress to much and was laid back but maybe that was my undoing, i suddenly found i was crying alot and getting upset :wacko: when work colleagues spoke to me, what with having arthritis in left hip and tinnitus in left ear, i was beginning to get tetchy. So a visit to the Doc last week and i'm now using Cit. And despite the instruction saying it could be a fortnight or more before i notice anything, it was literally after taking the first one i saw the light shine above my eyes, which was something i always experienced before. It's a wierd experience and appearing as a light is the only way i can describe it. I've been using it for 6 days now and i havn't experienced any negative symptoms and i feel pretty good and i wish i had gone to the Doc months ago.

Thankyou for reading my post.:)

diane07
11-07-11, 18:34
Hi Rainbowdreams

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Rainbowdreams
11-07-11, 18:37
Thankyou.xx

snowgoose
11-07-11, 18:47
Hi Linda :)

lovely to meet you and welcome :flowers::flowers:

We all understand here about anxiety and I am so pleased you saw your Gp and got some support and the meds are working .

this is a wonderful forum .......hope you and Johno go from strength to strength .and get back the life you deserve :hugs::hugs:

Rainbowdreams
13-07-11, 18:36
Thankyou so much Snowgoose, i don't use the forum as much as Hubbie as i see what he gets out of it and that makes me happy:)

Linda