PDA

View Full Version : weak face?

madeuprolemodel
11-07-11, 20:52
Has anyone experienced the feeling of weakness on one side of there face... around the corner of there mouth and near there eye? but everything looks absolutely fine in the mirror?:weep:

AnxiousEm
12-07-11, 17:59
I keep having a strange feeling in my face too, dull, sometimes achey, keep thinking that side looks more puffy, more I think of it, more I feel it. Mustnt google, must stop dwelling! Its awful this anxiety, I am trying to take my mind off it!

LucyLiz
12-07-11, 18:17
I get it by my eye, almost feel like one eye is falling asleep and becoming droopy! *alarm bells* but i've had it for years now.

madeuprolemodel
12-07-11, 23:24
Thanks guys for writting! i wish we had some answers tho on knowing what it is!

Libby
13-07-11, 21:24
Do any of you have stiff neck muscles or tension in the neck? The reason I'm asking is because I have these same facial symptoms on my left side - kind of like that side of my face is a bit numb or tingly and I have eye ache and my left eye feels droopy. I have started seeing an osteopath about my neck and she said that my facial symptoms were coming from my neck being too tense. I'm now working on trying to free it up again :)

enriqjames
14-07-11, 14:25
If you want to see a true personal brand to see their reactions adverse events. How do you react in crisis situations, said a lot about who you really are. The key is to control your personal brand is consistent over time.