PDA

View Full Version : Stomach acid

duke246810
11-07-11, 21:32
Hey everyone, sorry to post about this again. but i really need some advice on how to get rid of stomach acid, or atleast relieve it. I went to the docs today and he told me to come back if it hadnt gone within a few days, and told me to eat soup and liquids, but its still so so painful after eating soup. I had red poo a few weeks back so worried that this is the dangerous part of it happening, like its exploding or bleeding. Ive almost thrown up a few times, and ive thrown up in my mouth about 20 times a day, i'm dizzy aswell and have drunk loads but still have only been to the loo once today. Please does anyone think this is a stomach ulcer? What sort of things can i eat? I havn't got much in so i don't know what to have lol? :( Also when you drink your drink, does it stop for a second in your throat and then its almost like a latch opens and lets it down your stomach? and i sometimes also get sudden bits where i cant breathe for a few seconds and then it goes. Please help thank you xx

Em.ma
11-07-11, 21:45
sudden bits where i cant breathe for a few seconds and then it goes.- i can relate to this.
I would say follow the advice of your doctor but to me it sounds like bad acid reflux+ anxiety.
Just eat stuff like plain foods like your doc said and drink water. :)
hope all goes ok.