PDA

View Full Version : THESE BL**DY SYMPTOMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chezed19
29-04-06, 11:13
Hi Everyone.

Well i am going to forget the amount of times i have posted on here !!!!!

I have had a great couple of days, not many pains and feeling OK, and now today the symptoms are back....with avengance.

Does anyone else get this, you have a real good day with hardly any symptoms then the next they are back and so on, im just so concerned i have something sinister thats why the pains are not going away.

I have back ache, pains in shoulders and arms and the occassional chest pain. I also have the feeling that there is something in my throat, sometimes more noticable than others, im scared to eat incase it gets stuck, ahtough it doesn't. Also my throat is sore sometimes.

I have read up on the internet (bad think 2 do) and am now petrified on oesphagual cancer, i mean i know im only 21 and a female who dont smoke or drink, but i wonder what if im that odd person.

Can anyone give me any reassurance on this, does anyone ekse have the same pains.

Thanks
Chezed19

chezed19

shiv
29-04-06, 12:16
Honestly, I'm sure you're fine. Feeling like you have something stuck in your throat is probably one of the most common symptoms of stress and anxiety and so are the general aches and pains.

You're best doing what I have been doing for the last 2 weeks. STOP GOOGLING SYMPTOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is REALLY hard to start with but it honestly works. Because you find an illness that perhaps you have 1 or 2 symptoms of and the next thing you know, you have almost ALL the symptoms within a week of reading them!!!

see a doctor if you must for reassurance and WHEN you get the all clear, try to let it lie.

I do understand and sorry if I've come across a bit hard but sometimes you need to get tough on yoursself!!

Shiv x

ashley
29-04-06, 12:51
hiya chezed
You as a anxiety sufferer will always have your good days and bad days..its all part of your recovery period.. dont start looking up on the net to what you have and what you havnt got, that in my experince and so many others..is the worst thing that anyone can do.. by the time you have finished looking you will have all sorts of terminal illnesses..dont do it.
The lump in the throat is such a common symptom, and yes can be sore too.. but that dosnt mean you have cancer, come on darlin it dont.. go docs and reasurre ya weary mind,, they may help you a little.
Ever since i started with all this anxiety crap, i have had sort throats apon sore throats, and constant tonsilitis .. im still here to tell my tale.

The aches and pains are 2 part of the parcel, i have so many of them.. its the constant tension in your body love.. the constant holding yself like a blinkin piece of wood, thats nothink to worry ya pretty little self over seriously hunni.

Have you vere read a book by claire weeks.. its a self -help book you can get it of amazon online.. it is the b****cks , it really helps put things in to prespective.. my dearest beautiful friend brought me that and i havnt put it down since, it does help love.. you should if you havnt buy it.. and that goes for anyone who is reading this post.

Chezed nothink is going to happen to you, your young sweetheart and have you whole life ahead of you.. this is hard but try to accept that what you have is anxiety/panic and by accepting is half the battle won.. but like i said thats not easy.

ashley x

nell1965
29-04-06, 13:13
ok you, listen to me......are you listening????? you do not repeat DO NOT have anything seriously wrong with you, the fact that you have had a good couple of days shows that you are improving,this is normal with anxiety/depression, the only reason that you feel as bad today is because you felt good yesterday this IS AN IMPROVEMENT, your aches and pains are caused by anxiety, your tight throat is either globus or slight acid reflux due to anxiety or perhaps medication, i has days where i could hardly move due to the pain in my muscles and ive just run 5 miles this morning, please try to stop doing this to yourself,you are young and healthyand have a lot of damage to do yet to the world ;) relax tell yourself its anxiety and i bet if you keep doing that you will find your symptoms ease, read one of claire weekes books like self help for your nerves there you will find listed everything you are feeling and how to stop fighting it.
Take care

I just want my life back
nell
x

jackie
29-04-06, 13:43
you could be describing me to a tee. i get the back, left arm, chest pain and shoulder, and the trroat thing is a constant companion of mine.

yuor right there are days when the symptoms seem almost gone, but we are still there awaiting their arrival so they dont dissapoint

i hope this helps

jackie