PDA

View Full Version : Penpal people

terror-x
12-07-11, 16:15
ok i must have a little giggle at this because i have never ever had a pen pal before to be honest i wouldent know were to start what do you wright to each other etc ?

i mean ive never tried it so i can NOT judge it

all though i am willing to try it so if anyone would like to penpal me please feel free to ask me for my address allthough the reply to the letter will be written and printed out as i use the computer alot for work:hugs:

keta
12-07-11, 16:18
Do you think maybe email pal would be an option :D

terror-x
12-07-11, 21:11
yes that would be great please feel fre to email me mark.htec@hotmail.co.uk :)

munkeyinblack
13-07-11, 08:24
i think penpal is just a way of saying having someone to talk to :) Email or pm on here is a good start. though if ur sad like me i do prefer pen n paper method :) .
And as for what you talk about ... whatever you like lol the weather, what uv done that week , work .... or just have a good mona about anx and how crap you feel, just a good way to make friends i guess :)

Remeber this site is an open forum so the world can see that email address, just incase that bothers you.

hope you find what your looking for

tc
Munkey x

terror-x
13-07-11, 09:13
nope i dont mind if someone wants to send me a personal email about there problems thats fine if an idiot wants to send me silly emails thats fine to i have a block button :)