PDA

View Full Version : Tremor

susan
29-04-06, 16:44
Hi Guys , wondered if any one has experienced wierd shaking/ vibrating? I used to get it if I had been out the night before- with vision flashing. Tee- total and vegetarian for 2 yrs now; tremor worse if anything. Worse with strenuous exersise and stress. feels like bouncing feeling all over body...? Hope everyone else is doing OK! Love, Susan.

sue

michelle-lee
29-04-06, 19:29
do you mean shaking like the feeling you would get when sitting in an idling car? I shake uncontrolably. does that help you?

m.snyman

Spice
29-04-06, 21:56
Hi

I get the tremor feeling .... I describe it as when you are sitting on the train and it's going really fast. Does that sound familiar?

Spice
x

Sometimes I give myself the creeps, Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me, It all keeps adding up, I think I'm cracking up, Or am I just paranoid ..... Billie Joe Armstrong

susan
30-04-06, 15:41
Yes, thats exactly what its like!- Id say sitting in a paeked bus. Lying on the bed, you feel as if it might be the bed which is vibrating! Horrible! Sometimes its hardly detectable, sometimes its very pronounced. Yuk! Been doing mditation/ chi exercises which seem to help a bit.

sue