PDA

View Full Version : overwelming life feeling advice please?

angietomjimandcass
13-07-11, 19:51
Hi all.
I wondred if anyone can help? I have anxiety and agorapgobia sicial phobia etc. Over the past week or so I feel like life is over welming. I constanly feel low and buterfly feelings in my tummy. What if I do somthing stupid I dont want to I live my family so much whats going on?? Im on new meds for the past month called trifluzine or somthing 1 mg could that be guving me this weird feeling. I just ant a mundane life.

mabel
13-07-11, 21:52
You love your family so there is no way you will do something stupid! The fact that you recognise this means you wont!!! Give your meds time to sort themselves. It takes time unfortunately! Give them time to work! And in the meantime remember that its anxiety and it wont kill you!!! It wont!!! Hard I know, I've been there and still feel it occasionally! Keep saying that to yourself when you are feeling crap. Suffered from this for 15 years! Most of the time I am OK. But when I am not I have to constantly remind myself that it is anxiety and it will pass! Its hard work but it will work over time!!! Big hugs xxxx