PDA

View Full Version : Down day after a good day?

Butterfly22
14-07-11, 08:55
Im finding that I tend to have a down day after a day when Ive felt relatively in a good mood, its like my mood is a bit up and down, is this the usual for anxiety/depression? currently taking 20mg fluoxtine.

Nicky32
14-07-11, 09:54
i tryto remember why i felt good in the first place and the feelings i felt. if you're on a bad day try to remember how u were feeling. close ur eyes and create pictures in ur mind. :-)

terror-x
14-07-11, 11:16
mmm yes feeling great allday having a laugh then one thing spoils it the next day just thinking of that one thing that 1 memory destroys your day i hate that so much

monkfishjoe
14-07-11, 11:34
I having this as well too. I'll have a good day or two, then a bad day or two. Very annoying.

I'm on 20mg of Fluox too and I've heard that it can be like this til it really gets in your system. How long have you been on it? I've been on it now for 8 weeks so I'm hoping it evens out soon!

Butterfly22
14-07-11, 14:13
Thank you for your comments, yes indeed it is a very annoying symptom, and your right it just takes one small thing sometimes to trigger it off. Ive been on flux now for about 3 months Id say.....

monkfishjoe
14-07-11, 16:19
Well, we've just got to remember the good days and that they'll come again soon. The bad days are annoying, but thet're only temporary. One day we'll be strong enough to discount those litte worries.

Good luck

Lizziesaurus
14-07-11, 20:50
I know the feeling, my venlafaxines practically stopped working and my moods are all over the shop again. It's driving me and my boyfriend crazy! I think it's just one of them things you have to deal with.