PDA

View Full Version : Chest Pain

londonchris
14-07-11, 11:27
Hi all,

As some of you will probably know already, my anxiety is centred around heart problems. I'm still trying to basically break the back of this thing and really truly believe there is nothing wrong with me.

Trouble is, I don't believe this fully just yet and I have quite bad chest pain this morning.

It's weird, it's just right of centre and feels almost like I'm badly winded, but the pain isn't constant, it just comes and goes. Every couple of minutes it will be a really strong tight pain for just a second or two, then it goes again and I won't feel it again for a while.

It's really odd and really disconcerting. I do suffer from indigestion but I haven't had a feeling like this before.

simi
14-07-11, 11:48
Hi have more or less the same thing pain on right comes and goes I have had this a few times in the past no idea what it is but of course always think the worse, nice to know im not the only one take care

enriqjames
14-07-11, 14:16
Everyone at some point in their life experience, chest pain, chest pain and some serious times. Your chest covers a large part of your body and have a lot of territory, so to speak. It also contains the most important organ of your body.

choccychompa
14-07-11, 16:22
((((Hugs)))) I suffer from heart HA too. blummin' sucks :mad: xxx

s11fyx
14-07-11, 20:17
im another heart anxiety suffer to. the mind is so powerful it could be causeing the pain also if your holding your self tight that can cause it to i had this and it was awful. the doctor gave me some antidepressent that they use to relax you its made a really difference.
x