PDA

View Full Version : Wate/Sinus

Em.ma
14-07-11, 14:47
Ive noticed whilst using water in our house a funny smell... receltny we had trouble with our oven and still do it doesnt turn on and you have to spend ages clicking the igniter and it smells- now we use matches but i hate it when my mum puts the match in the oven and lights it.
Im scared the water will cause my sinus issues and my mum keeps blowing her nose to :@:(

Em.ma
14-07-11, 15:12
im really really scared and i also worry about a gas explosion.

Em.ma
14-07-11, 16:29
we also have animals in our loft and i had loads of noises + i keep hearing bangs from anywere in the house. im convinced im dying from it or will die

Em.ma
14-07-11, 16:54
i just heard another bang

Em.ma
14-07-11, 17:42
i really am very scared. i just heard another bang from the loft. PLEASE?:(

duke246810
14-07-11, 17:54
emma please try and relax, if your worried about the gas, call someone out to check it, or tell your parents to. The animals in the loft are no problem, call someone out to check it out if your worried, i hear things in my loft aswell. I always worry about the water, but its water.. there is nothing in it that can harm you, again call someone out if you are worried about it. there are many people that can help with these issues, youjust need to be confident about ringing them up and asking for there advice. best wishes xxxx