PDA

View Full Version : I am constantly light headed

EAF
14-07-11, 19:33
After a weekend of partying two weeks ago I havn't been the same since! I am constantly light headed, i mean just all of the time and when im in stressful or unfamiliar situations it becomes worse, i can hardly sleep at night It's so surreal and unpleasant!

Anyone able to give me any clues or peace of mind ? I have been to the doctors and had bloods but nothing so maybe thinking could be linked to anxiety but nothing has made me anxious PLEASE HELP!

fairyclairy
02-08-11, 16:17
Hi,

Im having this at the moment as well and its driving me mad!
Iv had it before and put it down to a chocolate allergy but iv not eaten chocolate in a year now and i started with it again yday... i have had a very anxious few days and also very stressed about my brothers wedding next week so i do believe its to do with anxiety.... its horrible! Possibly the worst symptom i have.... and the scariest!
It stops me doing things and i hate it, but the best advice i can give is to just go with it, accept it and it should start to improve x

nhf
02-08-11, 16:27
I am suffering with this too!! have been referred to ENT dr as the hospital think i may have bppv (a form of vertigo where the crystals in the ears have become loose and float around) I think they are going to say at the appointment that there is nothing there and that its all caused by my anxiety......

Doesnt help that i have a fear of fainting!!!!! at the moment it makes me terrified to go out anywhere :weep:

Hope it passes for you x

fairyclairy
02-08-11, 20:02
I have fear of fainting too...... it is definitly annoying and scary!
It makes me just want to stay in my room all day which is one thing i cant do! I have work tomorrow and im dreding it.. x

nhf
02-08-11, 20:12
Its like i wrote your post above!!

It makes me want to hide all day too, i like the fact that i have to go to work as it pushes me to leave the house (well not like but it keeps me in a routine lol), however my dr has signed me off of work for two weeks at the moment for the vertigo :( this is bad for me tho as there is nothing to make me leave the house and im winding myself up over the lighteheaded/dizzy feelings by focusing on them too much.

Hope work goes ok for you tomorrow and that this passes soon for all of us!! xx