PDA

View Full Version : New here...

Kaida
15-07-11, 06:45
I've suffered from sever panic all my life. i have a hugely long story "explaining it" ut due to the fact that it is 2:30 am, its getting close to bed.

as far as i can see this site may make a HUGE difference in my life.

I panic almost EVERY day. every one of these issues, i have (phobia, panic, PTSD, GAD anxiety, health anxiety, and OCD.)

It is so severe, i have not beel left alone anywhere for more than 4 hours my whole life. i manditorily have to be in contact with my mother or freak out, my fiancee lives with me and my mom so that i dont panic. i have a rescue kit with me i take everywhere that includes all my medications, and things i use to prevent me from panicin. it was so bas i was once panicing about taking a panic attack over panicing about the next time id panic.

it controlls my life and it pi$$e$ me off. i HATE this burden. I literally cary close to 50 lbs in my purse daily to maintain my panic, i have tried many many resources and whats working right now is hypnotism. i love my hypnotist. ive also used reiki, accupressure and accupuncture along with NAET healing with good results.

im sure at some point i will post a HUGE thing up here about my life and why its hell. im sure ill rant and rave and come on here going OMG im panicing pointlessly...again...today....again...

i am very creative and i believe many of us that do panic ave this creative side, and possibly a supernatural side (physhic, esp, 6th sense, etc) atleast ive noticed this mysefl with the few people i know with panic..but none had it as a disorder as much as a situational mild anxiety attack they claim to be "severe panic" but i know its not that.

i am here for anyone for support and am hoing to hear from you all eventually.

StephieLane2105
18-07-11, 10:22
Hi there,

You're message really interests me....I suffer from bad anxiety and panic attacks, mainly health anxiety. I was taking Cit but took myself off when I started hypnotherapy & psychotherapy.....so although my condition is not as severe as yours, I too find that the hypnotherapy is working well!
The other part that was interesting to me was the "6th sense" you mentioned.......I too feel this sometimes, an extremely heightened intuition about things, my therapist actually commented on it! I have experienced things like that since I was about 11, I am 26 now and have had predictive dreams, and other experiences sporadically over the years.

Would love to chat more about it

Steph