PDA

View Full Version : New Here (x-posted in panic)

Kaida
15-07-11, 07:25
I've suffered from sever panic all my life. i have a hugely long story "explaining it" ut due to the fact that it is 2:30 am, its getting close to bed.

as far as i can see this site may make a HUGE difference in my life.

I panic almost EVERY day. every one of these issues, i have (phobia, panic, PTSD, GAD anxiety, health anxiety, and OCD.)

It is so severe, i have not beel left alone anywhere for more than 4 hours my whole life. i manditorily have to be in contact with my mother or freak out, my fiancee lives with me and my mom so that i dont panic. i have a rescue kit with me i take everywhere that includes all my medications, and things i use to prevent me from panicin. it was so bas i was once panicing about taking a panic attack over panicing about the next time id panic.

it controlls my life and it pi$$e$ me off. i HATE this burden. I literally cary close to 50 lbs in my purse daily to maintain my panic, i have tried many many resources and whats working right now is hypnotism. i love my hypnotist. ive also used reiki, accupressure and accupuncture along with NAET healing with good results.

im sure at some point i will post a HUGE thing up here about my life and why its hell. im sure ill rant and rave and come on here going OMG im panicing pointlessly...again...today....again...

i am very creative and i believe many of us that do panic ave this creative side, and possibly a supernatural side (physhic, esp, 6th sense, etc) atleast ive noticed this mysefl with the few people i know with panic..but none had it as a disorder as much as a situational mild anxiety attack they claim to be "severe panic" but i know its not that.

i am here for anyone for support and am hoing to hear from you all eventually.

nomorepanic
15-07-11, 07:33
Hi Kaida

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes