PDA

View Full Version : anyone else get this???????

katexxxx
15-07-11, 16:13
does anyone else get this....i get anxiety just suddenly overwhelm me for NO apparent reason..there isnt a trigger it just happens?does this happen to anyone else?
alos when i get anxious i automatically think i have to go into hospital,but then i worry how long it will take for the ambulence to get here which causes me to worry even more.......

Anxious_gal
15-07-11, 18:42
ahaha sorry had to laugh I do the very same thing !
Since the closure of our A and E the next hospital is an hour away :(
Actually yesterday I was on a bit of road trip, started getting anxious in the car and then tried to figure out where the nearest hospital was just in case something happened!

mandie
16-07-11, 10:39
I been sitting here for past hour with this anx that has just come out of nowhere! it just came on suddenly and im feeling really panicky.

mandie x

Hope38
16-07-11, 12:39
My GP explained that when your body is used to being in heightened anxiety mode it can stimulate the fight flight response for no reason when relaxed. If its any consolation this got better and better over time.

Phwoffy
17-07-11, 01:06
I was sitting in the park the other day, on my lunch break from my voluntary work, and for absolutely no reason I just felt like I couldn't cope with things and started crying.

I don't know why but some days even things too small for me to notice become too much. I can be really happy and suddenly I need to cry and want to run away. I guess it's just part of things...