PDA

View Full Version : glad i found this site; just joined 5 min ago

anxiousinsg
15-07-11, 18:38
Hi everyone, I'm a 34yo woman and I live in Singapore. Came across this site as I was researching anxiety treatment. I've decided that I need to seek some professional help for my anxiety. I guess it first started when I lost my brother in a motorcycle accident when I was 17. From then, I gradually developed anxiety over losing more family members. My mind will immediately go to negative thoughts when I can't reach my family. For example, when I text my sister and she doesn't immediately reply, I'll immediately think she has got in an accident. Then I'll start feeling very anxious. I'm tired of feeling this way. I feel overwhelmed sometimes, that there are too many things to worry about. I feel like if I don't fix this somehow, life will be pretty pointless if all I do is worry.

diane07
15-07-11, 18:39
Hi anxiousinsg

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

terror-x
15-07-11, 21:07
welcome to the site losses are allways bad to think of i think in a small case your paranoid aswell i myself get the same why when i text my sister and she doesent text back