PDA

View Full Version : hi

loulou1
15-07-11, 23:29
hi

so glad i found this site. i suffer from agoraphobia and have done for the past 5 years maybe more. it would be nice to chat to people in similar situation because at the moment i feel so alone with this condition.

nomorepanic
15-07-11, 23:32
Hi loulou1

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

M155anthr0p3
16-07-11, 17:14
Hi loulou,

Welcome to NMP x

diddler
16-07-11, 18:27
hiya loulou, i am the same i siffer with it, at one point i couldnt even go to my corner shop i ordered everything online, when i had my youngest daughter my partner left for another woman the day after she was born, she was pregnant and i had a big court case aswell and i had severe post natal depression where i wud have panic attacks all day and nerves in between the panic attacks, think not getting any sleep with her being newborn wasnt helping, but in a way it did me a favour i just thought one day i panic in house so mat aswell panic going out, i started gradual with local supermarket and stuff, im not all the way to being ok i cant go past certain boundaries still but at least can fetch bread wen i need it xxx