PDA

View Full Version : Life working me up again

phil06
16-07-11, 00:41
I'm getting really angry and worked up with life again..hardly see my mates, not got a job or g.f. I feel quite silly as I have another job interview for a job that wasn't my first choice and I duno if I will like it. I just feel I've been like 2/3 years or more now unsettled I had a brief spell where I had a g.f and a job I liked a few years ago.

I find it hard to stay off Facebook too. I had a panic attack about going out the other day but pushed myself to go..i felt I was crazy and not thinking rational. Just so sick of being miserable and unsettled I know I'm only 22 but still.

I'm not asking for a lottery win but I really do feel stress/pressure..fed up being miserable and I wish one day it would change but right now I'm not coping..I do try and get myself to a place I want to be but it's not too easy.

Does it really fit into place one day? :shrug:

nomorepanic
16-07-11, 00:47
Phil

You post a lot about these sort of things but only you can make the changes. We can't do it for you.

You don't do much, you don't go out, you don't eat well etc etc

You have to start looking after YOU or things will never improve.

Sorry to sound harsh but I have had to work bloody hard to get to where I am now and you have to do that too if you REALLY want to get better.

It is not easy but it can be done if you WANT to.

kibbutz83
17-07-11, 10:25
Hi Phil, you've got to be proactive rather than reactive... I used to sit in a dark room when my son had gone to school... just feeling sorry for myself and hating my life :( Then it slowly dawned on me that every day I was just digging myself a deeper hole, with my unhealthy self-pitying lifestyle... it's not gonna come to you, you've got to go get it. You may even like yourself more if you stop the negative patterns :)

Tyke
18-07-11, 02:22
Have you seen your doctor recently Phil? Are you on any medication? Do you think you are depressed? Might be worth having a chat and seeing if there is anything in the way of counselling or medication that might help you sort this one out. At the end of the day though Phil it is down to you to make things happen when you are able to. Sadly it doesn't all 'fit into place one day' unless you have made it do so.

Tyke

Anxious_gal
18-07-11, 02:57
if you did as much stuff as you thought about doing then that would be good : )
you do need to admit you have a problem and you need support and help with that, it's not working out too well with you trying to do everything alone x

Anxious_gal
18-07-11, 22:45
Hope you are feeling a bit better,

phil06
18-07-11, 23:16
Sadly it doesn't all 'fit into place one day' unless you have made it do so.

Believe me I try to improve my life and there's times were things are not meant to be. I've had alot of bad luck in that respect I do believe in fate though I try not to regret too much because it will only make me feel worse.

Only way nothing will fit in is if I do sit and do nothing but I don't. I know a few friends in a similar situation also worked with people who switch jobs like me too. So I don't feel the same self pity that I'm the only one anymore.

However not everybody is in my shoes and it's quite tricky when I'm anxious to go to say job interviews..off to one tomorrow even though I'm a bit worried I won't like the job. I'm sure it's all part of life experiences though.

Hope you are feeling a bit better,

Yes, a little, some days are easier than others. I'm finding sorting little annoyances sometimes helps. Some days I don't feel like doing anything. Had a few IBS flare ups but Its maybe as I have an interview coming up.

Tyke
20-07-11, 01:52
[QUOTE=phil06;853728]Believe me I try to improve my life and there's times were things are not meant to be. I've had alot of bad luck in that respect I do believe in fate though I try not to regret too much because it will only make me feel worse.
However not everybody is in my shoes and it's quite tricky when I'm anxious to go to say job interviews..off to one tomorrow even though I'm a bit worried I won't like the job. I'm sure it's all part of life experiences though. QUOTE]

Phil, this could be your big break. Many people are struggling to even get an interview these days. Don't judge the job until you've checked it out. Everyone get's a bit nervous about job interviews, so don't let that put you off. Even if it doesn't turn out to be ideal, if you got it, it would be a start. Having a bit of cash would help improve things and getting out and about more, which you do need money for usually, must help your prospects of finding a girlfriend :winks:.

Tyke