PDA

View Full Version : ahhh!!!!!!!!

Pipcat
16-07-11, 03:23
Hey
Pretty much i have had a throat infection for nearly 6 weeks and is getting worse. i have checked my throat and my tonsils are swollen and red,have white spots on them and left one has a lump on it, back of my throat is bright red,loads of purple veins and some orange spots on it. Narrowed it down to either tonsillitis or glandular fever (keep getting chills then feel on fire next second,whole body feels achy and flu like, nausea,headaches,slightly swollen glands and sinus,lower stomach pain and just below my left rib keeps feeling like it is swelling then clenching) my main issue i have is my tongue keeps feeling hot and prickly whilst back of throat goes dry and i feel like i can't swallow i have been drinking lots of water but still feels that way :( Does anyone have any advice as it is driving my crazy as have a fear of my throat closing up and food being stuck in my throat so with throat being how it is i'm hardly eating and when i do i get the tingly/prickly tongue feeling and scare myself into thinking i'm having an allergic reaction even though it is food i have eaten for many years without any problems

Pipcat
16-07-11, 14:19
I have been to docs several times and they just keep telling me it is a viral infection but symptoms got worse so as last resort went on the nhs symptom checker then after seeing it was possibly that i looked up the symptoms which i have all off so going back to docs on monday and ask if they can do a blood test.
Hope you feel better soon as well x