PDA

View Full Version : Stupid breathing issues.

Kaida
16-07-11, 03:54
this all started with an alergic reaction to my neighbors flowers. i want to salt their freaking ground.

started with my throaght feeling tight, like a hand was around me, or like my ocal chords werent working rightm then i got realy phlegmy, and coughy, so i started taking benadryl. but benadryl makes me sleepy and aggraates my panic due to the epinephrin in it.

now 2 weeks later im still breathing funny, more out of habbit from trying to relieve the phlegm, but my muscles have gogten used ot this breathing pattern so now im going to sleep wondering if ill randomly forget how to breath in my sleep.

i feel rediculous.

mi under so much stress right now, and i feel like im gonna explode out of my own skull.

my sister is pregnant with a sick baby, and my fiancee is staying with her in a differnet province so she isnt alone to give birth, leaving me here with my mother and dogs. oh, and my fiancee just officially moved in, and hes a quasi hoarder, i say quasi cause he collects stuff, and dosnt want it, but expects me to telepathically know whats garbage. so now im cleaning his mand den, and our room, laundry, taking care of mom who broke her ankle and is just starting work after a ong recovery, and ten theres my new college courses.everything has a deadline which is adding to the stress

manden has to be clean in 4 days for garbage day, and it looks lik the walls had a case of the flu and barfed all ver the floord,em and fr and find a place to stay while she works cause i cant stay home alone without freaking and im lonely lost, and confused.

gah... sorry bout the rant. but this lock breathing holdimng*µ¥*brath habitual coughinf thig was just the last straw!

Anxious_gal
17-07-11, 01:44
have you been to your doctor at all?
Is it just one type of flower you are allergic to you or could be hayfever ?

Anxiety can affect you breathing but it's hard to tell unless you maybe ask your doctor for some advice.

aw thats sweet your fiancee is staying with her, is there no one else than can help her out?
It sucks when you are on your own with anxiety.

Kaida
17-07-11, 07:29
i was to a doctor a while ago, but my mother is anurse, and shes keeping an eye on me. since shes asthmatic she has an oxygen monitor and a aerosol mask. that i can take if i cant move anything

i dont know which other flower is bothering me, but i have hayn in my room for my degus and it hasnt bothered me before, its not much fhlegm left, just irritating, and i usually get this around this time of yrar but thankyou for the concern.

i know its a bad breathing habbit cause if im not paying attention i dont breath that way.