PDA

View Full Version : Twitch

toms94
16-07-11, 08:46
Hi everyone me again,

Okay ive also noticed a random twitch in my left leg i used to get every 4-5 days. I never used to think nothing of it up until Thursday, i suddenly started to think that i was having a seizure. Now sometimes i think i feel the twitch in my neck. I was just starting to get over the brain tumour which i thought i had but now the fear has been brought back. Can someone tell me if muscle twitch is a sign/symptom of brain tumour or am i being stupid? (is it just anxiety)? Im mot suffering from headaches or any other symptoms. Also would a brain tumour seizure put you into hospital or would you notice it enough to go up doctors?

Thanks all :)

Rachel W
19-07-11, 03:00
Twitching is a sign of anxiety and/or overworked body/nervous system. I get twitches all of the time, all over and had all the tests two and a half years ago. I am fine. I am sure you are also. Just relax, and laugh them off and you will feel better in no time; I promise.

looking4answers
19-07-11, 03:26
There is a great site named bfs.com that explains twiches and things ,but I can tell you iget this often and wonder the samething but I suppose and hope its nothing but muscle spasms. Take care feel better soon.

toms94
25-07-11, 08:04
Here's all my symptoms these are everyday but go away when i distract my mind which i find hard to do;
Occasional light-headedness
Occasional mild sharp pain in head
Occasional twitch

It all sounds like anxiety to me

toms94
30-07-11, 11:33
Heya guys, thanks for all your help made me feel better i was starting to get better e.g. felt more happy and symptoms had reduced. However its all flared back up after a little thing happened which everyone says is perfectly natural but im convinced or blacked out (seizure worry)i was doing some voluntary work at a school at and was watching a play, i was extermely bored,tired and hot, all of a sudden i felt like i went to sleep for literally 3-4 seconds, as we all i have anxiety issues so i felt a bit lightheaded before (normal for me) and had woke up a bit lightheaded and had a bit of a panic attack for a minute or two then i felt quite refreshed, what to you think? All my family says i just slept