PDA

View Full Version : someone please help new shower of floaters and scared

diddler
16-07-11, 18:12
hiya everybody, sorry its me again, i have over the last few weeks got a new shower of floaters they are everywhere i look, ive always had sum since i was about 15 and they caused me a lot of anxiety then, i am now 34 and they have increased, i have been on google and it says after a head trauma it can cause retinal tears or detachment, i banged my head a few ago taking my kids around play centre i bumped quite bad all my neck cracked, i have beenn twice to two different opticians, one where i had retinal photography but i was too scared to let them dilate my eyes, the first optician just freaked me out and told me signs to look for and said she wouldnt be able to tell without drops for a retinal tear or detachment, the second with the retinal photograph said he had a good look round and wasnt too concerned but also gave me warning signs, i have recently found somewhere that do optomap that does'nt require dilation and can check for tears or detachment but i cant get in while wed, i am so scared there going to tell me its a tear or detachment, i cant eat or sleep, im crying all the time and having panic attacks, i constantly feel sick, and now i can see flashes which are makin me worse, i just feel like i cant function, i feel terrible.............pls help thanku