PDA

View Full Version : Can you relate to a scan of the liver?

LydiKate&co
16-07-11, 21:22
Hey guys. I went Wednesday to my general doctor for my checkup. I told him about my IBS issues and he decided to do a CT scan. They scanned me from the breasts to the female area. They called Friday with the results but I was out of town. The nurse just asked me to call back, but they were closed when I arrived home so I spent the evening crying and in full panic mode. My doctor was on call this morning so my husband called him and he later called back to tell me the news.....
He described it as a very small cyst on my liver. He said that the liver is an organ that can commonly create cysts and that he sees it quite often on scans. I asked him to just be honest and he said he thought it was fine but they would do an ultrasound to follow up. I also did my own research on google and found what he said to be true.
Has anyone been through this? This health anxiety is really showing me what it can do to a body. I have GOT to get a hold of myself and stop the massive stress that I put I body through! ANYONE OUT THERE been through this?