PDA

View Full Version : Visible Throbbing/twitching/pulsating in leg?

Eyedea
17-07-11, 05:52
Okay, so the past month or so, my left leg has seemed real achy and had an achy sort of pain, as if i just ran a mile or something, which worry's me to death because my doctor said i had a minor varicocele and being such a hypochondriach its hard to believe her when she says "minor". Anyways, i felt that achy/weak feeling on my left leg today, so i checked it out. When i looked at it, the veins in my thigh were bulging way more than the ones in my right leg. I instantly started to worry. As the worry started to set in, i randomly became so agitated and angry that i got extremely worked up. then going on Web MD didn't help, because only bad things came up as i looked up the symptoms and sent me right into panic. I then ended up freaking out extremely bad. the anger and panic hit at once and i just through a tantrum. i look back on it right now and it scares me thinking that i acted that way... Well as i got more and more worked up, i felt this throbbing in my thigh, just above my knee, more towards my inner thigh. I looked at it and i could visibly see it throbbing. which freaked me out more. I was wondering if it was my vein pumping real hard, a muscle spasm, ect.. so i went and googled the symptoms, which was a terrible idea, and terrible things came up, saying it was from Parkinson's to Alzeimers to neurological diseases to spine problems... So i started to panic even more.. the throbbing slowed down as i started to calm down. so i'm not sure what that was about so someone please tell me what you think. i'd be greatly appreciated

looking4answers
17-07-11, 06:29
Sounds like anxiety more than anything but could be muscle strain and the trobbing from over exertion of the muscles. Hooe you feel better soon.

Eyedea
17-07-11, 06:56
thanks for the reply, i'm really hoping its just anxiety or just a muscle strain

looking4answers
17-07-11, 07:08
Yeah pretty uch sounds like it. I get this sometimes and see and feel the throbbing in my right leg pretty often but it does make you worry.Just try to relax and think of something else. Take care

Eyedea
17-07-11, 17:51
Yeah now that i'm calm today, my leg feels fine for now. you take care too