PDA

View Full Version : some one help me :<

laura80
17-07-11, 11:08
Hello im a young mum well 31 who has very bad anxiety I have done all my life but a letter from tax credits has made me a nervous wreck, all in all the check they did on me was fine but Im still constantly worrying.
I have been on 20mg citalapram for nearly 4 weeks now and Diazapan when I need it I thought i was doing well but I had 2 missed calls on my home phone from a 01929 number tried to ring it back said it was unable to transmit numbers I have caller ID thats how I know I had the missed calls plus I dont accept withheld numbers theres a block on it, to be honest I never use to pay any attention if I got these in the passed but now its making me ill.
I keep thinking its the tax credits people and awful things in my head, still cant eat very well and Im trying to search the number on line and all i know is that its the code in warham dorset.
Thanks for listening xx

emmi
17-07-11, 12:49
hey hun don't let something so trivial freak you out better said then done i know but if its urgent they will get back to you. deal with today and face things as they happen x

fishman65
17-07-11, 14:42
Hiya,this anxiety sounds situational and that when the problem resolves itself,you should feel better.20mg citalopram is normally a starting dose,have you asked about the possibility of having it increased to 40mg?That was the dose I was on with citalopram.

Good luck, Andy

laura80
17-07-11, 18:26
Im going tomorrow to see about it as I cant go on like this, its going to kill me x

laura80
17-07-11, 18:30
what can i do to calm down, the headaches are killing me the pains in my stomach its awful, no one seems to understand that im scared x

angietomjimandcass
17-07-11, 19:04
Dont worry trust me I gota friend who works fir inland revene and your fine dont worry I owe em five grand they can whistle they cant do anything just play dumb and you will be fine.

laura80
17-07-11, 19:20
oh my god how did that happen x

emmi
17-07-11, 19:43
take some pain killers for your headache trust me hun you letting your anxiety get to you nothing is that bad it can't be sorted they can't put you in prison or anything they usually write if you owe anything and i owe them over payment but guess what i am not letting it get to me we are alive tax will be here when we are not don't worry message me if you want hun x

laura80
17-07-11, 20:26
yeah im scared ive made mistakes cos i never use to check, now this years they made a mistake i told them and ive made myself ill x

angietomjimandcass
18-07-11, 04:10
blame them for the mistake they cant do.anything. The worst is pay back a couple of quid a week. Chin up get out if the house and go for a walk with your LO.

laura80
18-07-11, 10:12
thankyou so much its the thoughts of prison that are killing me and that im a bad mum x

Col
18-07-11, 10:27
Hi Laura,
I'm a very young mum I'm 29 and had my first child at 20, I also have a 2 year old.
ANYWAY, gosh yes just let go, you'll make yourself seriously unwell, then what about your kids think off them!!!,
I feel like I'm the kettle calling the pot black because I know the small things can set you off and it's awful, but inland revenue, they won't do much and just think at this moment in time everything ok so until u know any different, don't worry yourself like this.
There's loads of people who owe them money, your not the only one even if that ends up being the case.

Have a nap, do some relaxation go to you tube, tapping exercises, don't know if I believe they work but I've tried and they seem to do something?????

Takecare

laura80
18-07-11, 18:36
thanks for that when im stressed i obsess i make myself ill I cant help it, been out all day with the young one and we are both tired, I think i have to much thinking time ( dont ask me how) thanks for all your help x

laura80
27-07-11, 19:30
hey everyone still making myself ill over this, had to ring them today about my childcare costs and I felt like a criminal, if they didnt help me I couldnt work arghh god why do I bother x