PDA

View Full Version : out of the blue

emmi
17-07-11, 13:00
hey guys does anyone go out feeling normal then out the blue suddenly feel like a brain zap and go disoriented confused and feel like your blood pressure has just dropped thought the floor like your literally gonna pass out keep feeling like this all the time and its now caused me agriaphobia which is something else to add on top of my anxiety and depression aswell as feeling dizzy spaced out all the time constant feeling like my head is a bowling ball god i pray to give me a day off x

fishman65
17-07-11, 14:54
Hi Emmi,I'm sorry to hear you're having such a rough time of it.Could there be a possibility that you're suffering from low blood-sugar?I usually try to have a bite to eat before I go out,often a banana cos they release sugar into the blood at a steadier rate than simpler foods like chocolate,biscuits etc.Low blood-sugar has similar symptoms like dizziness,trembling and sweating that anxiety has.Hope you soon feel better.

Andy

emmi
17-07-11, 15:03
hi yes i do suffer with low blood pressure but had checks done and been told everything ok i think the anxiety makes it worse going to doctors tomorrow hopefully they can check my blood sugar levels only happens when i am out been searching internet to see what's up with me which is me which is the worse thing to do x

fishman65
17-07-11, 15:28
Yes that's the downside of the internet,we tend to diagnose ourselves?As they say,'a little knowledge is a dangerous thing'.It seems your blood pressure is ok then even though you suffer with it low?But I do know from personal experience that not eating enough can lead to low blood-sugar.If I take my dog for a walk up round the fields and haven't had breakfast,I can feel giddy and weak.However anxiety symptoms can be similar to this so its often hard to tell.

Andy

emmi
17-07-11, 16:28
thing is i had a bad do like this last year and i know i will be ok and wonder what the hell it was all about but its waiting for that day to come x