PDA

View Full Version : HUGE one tomorrow

bottleblond
17-07-11, 18:14
Tomorrow i HAVE to go through what is probably most agoraphobics worst nightmare. I need to go to ESA interview at the job centre. In the past, they would see me somewhere closer to home but aparently they are no longer allowed to do this so i have no choice but to go. It's in the worst place ever. A shopping centre in the middle of town.

Since i was last there, the shopping centre has trebled in size and iv'e not even saw this nevermind been in it. :wacko: So not only am i going to travel further than i have been in years, i have to face my worst nightmare too. It will kill me or cure me. :roflmao: If it kills me then it was nice knowing you all and if it cures me, can i please borrow someones bank card so i can shop till i drop. :shrug: Kiddin!!!!

Sorry for the moan but i feel better for sharing. :doh:

Lisa
xx

saro
17-07-11, 18:35
Hey Hun,

I know how you must be feeling. I felt the same when I had my 3 hour exam in May. You can do it! Try not to overthink it! I kept the toilet as the 'safe place' for me in the exam which made it easier and I did have to escape to there once of twice.

Good luck! xxx

amandaj
17-07-11, 18:36
good luck lisa you will be fine im skint or id lend u me bank card lolxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bottleblond
17-07-11, 18:51
Thank you Sar and Amanda.

Sar i think you're right about trying not to over think the situation. I'll have my mobile tight in my hand so i can ring Nic or Di if i need to coz they're like my safe people. I know if i need a foot up my booty then they will give me it. Lol

Awww Amanda i know the feeling mate. Lol

Thanks gals
xxx
:hugs:

suzy-sue
17-07-11, 19:08
It sure aint gonna kill ya BB ..AND you will do just fine Chuck im sure .Concentrate on the moment and remember to breathe deeply .A bottle of water and not a Tennents .:winks:.Save that until after ,:yesyes:,and mine s a large Stuffed one when you pop into Morrisons ..MM says you can have his credit card ..but hes mislaid it at the moment .:lac:.You can wear my Sunhat for Good luck tho ..Rooting for ya and sending you lots of Positive vibes ..SHS ..X:hugs:

shaka
17-07-11, 19:23
I will be thinking off you tomorrow and sending calm vibes to you

snowgoose
17-07-11, 19:27
sending you lots of love and support BB :hugs:
Have something to eat before [just a yoghurt even ] ........and spend some time outside doing your breathing and focusing on the sights and sounds around you .
break it all down to baby steps ..........the journey , the interview etc .:hugs:

and hold your head up high .......so many people here will be with you xxxxxxxxx

Hazel B
17-07-11, 20:00
Sending support and hope it goes well.:)

bottleblond
17-07-11, 20:03
Aww thank you all lovely people.

Thank you for you sun hat sue and i will defo wear it.

Will do my best to distract during the journey and take it stage by stage.

Your support means alot folks.

xxx

london
17-07-11, 20:26
take a note book any thing the so called doctor dos in your eyes wrong
take a note
also DONT what ever you do go alone and go in when you see this artos
man or woman dont go in alone
so you have proff of what you say
good luck god bless

and you can get them to visit you at home if your doctor sends them a fax but its to late now

bottleblond
17-07-11, 20:30
Col i been begging them for weeks to sort something but they just say no.
I have my CPN going with me and nothing will go over her head. She's as sharp as a tack. I will take note book though.

Thank you hun
xxxx

lizzie29
17-07-11, 20:36
Good luck, it'll be a huge achievement when you've done it so try to focus on how good you'll feel after :) x

bottleblond
17-07-11, 20:41
Thank you Lizzie. I'll certainly do my best hun :hugs: xx

KK77
17-07-11, 21:11
I will be wearing Donald's troosers tomorrow so have no fear BB hehe.

http://www.pro-golf-shop.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/l/o/lobster-donald-golf-trousers-red-check.jpg

Remember what we did to the so-called "big-wigs" last time they tried to mess with complaints staff pffft :lac:

You will be fine dearest underdog, underling and under-the-thumb BB. You have my number and can text or call any time :shades:

PS Meet you in the Feathers. Not found my card yet but SH Sue kindly offered to pay - she's SO kind :D

xhyperyogix
17-07-11, 21:15
GOOD LUCK!!!! I'LL BE SENDING HUGS AND GOOD VIBES!!!!!!!!

:bighug1:

Vanilla Sky
17-07-11, 21:21
You will be fine Lisa , bet you will post a " i did it " !!

Good luck xxxxxxxxx

bottleblond
17-07-11, 21:46
I will be wearing Donald's troosers tomorrow so have no fear BB hehe.

http://www.pro-golf-shop.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/l/o/lobster-donald-golf-trousers-red-check.jpg

Remember what we did to the so-called "big-wigs" last time they tried to mess with complaints staff pffft :lac:

You will be fine dearest underdog, underling and under-the-thumb BB. You have my number and can text or call any time :shades:

PS Meet you in the Feathers. Not found my card yet but SH Sue kindly offered to pay - she's SO kind :D

Good lordy, b'jesus and all that Shiz... I would never go out in public wearing the Scottish atire poppet. BB will be wearing a little white summer frock and matching fitted cardi. Hair is straightened and legs moisturised in preperation. If i need a paramedic then i'm defo gonna pull one. :winks:

See ya down the feathers with SHS's credit card

xx

bottleblond
17-07-11, 21:47
Thank you Paige and hyper...will let you know how i get on...Eeeeek :hugs: xxx

diane07
17-07-11, 22:13
I will have my phone right next to me and i'll be right there alongside you.

I don't need to wish you luck because i know you can do this, me and thee have been here so many times before and i know you say this is the massive one to achieve but you have done massive before.

I am one phone call away mate, and hey, you never know, it may come that easy, you might even browse a few shops on the way out :winks:

I'll be right with you hun xxx

diane07
17-07-11, 22:15
Geez......... has that alex still got us as " Cheap Labour" :lac:

bottleblond
17-07-11, 22:20
Thank you me bootsie, I sure will take you up on that lol.

Yeah Alex is being a meany lol xxxx

nomorepanic
17-07-11, 22:58
Good luck Lisa

Just think how proud you will be when you have done it mate.

I am here if you need to call me ok

xxxx

bottleblond
17-07-11, 23:01
You guys will eat your wordswhen i call you like a zillion times

Thank you mate
xxxx

venusbluejeans
18-07-11, 01:29
Good Luck for Tommorrow Lisa.... or today it is getting a bit late and i better go to bed oops.

take one step at a time and you will be fine

xxxx

gaaron
18-07-11, 02:08
Hi BB with no e, good luck for today, I'm sure you'll do it and then feel so proud of yourself :yesyes:xx ps I hope you're sleeping whilst I'm typing this!!:D

bottleblond
18-07-11, 11:48
Thanks to all you lovely people for your support.

Well......i did it. :yahoo: I would like to say it was brutal but it wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be. It was extremely nerve racking and there was a couple of times i thought my breathing was going to go but i held it together and managed my worst nightmare.

You guys helped me so much when i really needed it and i appreciate it soooooooo much. :hugs:

Much love
Lisa
xxx

lizzie29
18-07-11, 12:17
Yay, well done! That's brill :) Bet you're relieved now! x

suzy-sue
18-07-11, 12:17
:yesyes::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Well done BB ..Thats brilliant news ..You deserve to feel really proud of yourself ..Onward and upwards !!!(...Will get you a large one you deserve it .).SHS XX:bighug1:

Hazel B
18-07-11, 12:33
Well done! You should be very proud of yourself.:yesyes::yesyes:

snowgoose
18-07-11, 13:43
oh so pleased BB ........... well done :flowers::flowers::flowers:

be proud .very proud ............bottle of the best cyber champagne winging its way to you .xxxx

bottleblond
18-07-11, 14:47
Lol thank you.

I shall definately celebrate with a couple of cold ones and a stuffed crust later.

:D

xxx

gaaron
18-07-11, 14:59
:yesyes: I feel proud for you! Well done BB you deserve to celabrate in style!!:hugs::lisa:

bottleblond
18-07-11, 15:05
Thank you dear comrade:D xxx

shaka
18-07-11, 15:37
Well done:flowers: you can now relax. x

bottleblond
18-07-11, 15:48
Thank you Shaka. I most definately am...phew!!!! lol :hugs:

venusbluejeans
18-07-11, 16:56
Good on ya...

Just for you doing that i will not accuse you of cheating in this next weeks quiz.....ah thats ok it is yr quiz anyway :winks:

seriously though good for you, have yourself a tennants on me :hugs:

xxxx

bottleblond
18-07-11, 17:44
Thank you me'dear :D xx

Chriswebster
18-07-11, 20:50
Hey BB. Been following your thread... well done you! A huge success and a huge encouragement to all of us who worry about stuff.
I am having to tackle trains, London, and crowds at the mo, and not enjoying it much. Your victory makes me smile and feel that we can all do it.
Hope the stuffed crust is all you hoped it would be!
Cheers
Chris x

nomorepanic
18-07-11, 21:37
A HUGE well done Lisa. I was so chuffed to get your text this morning to say you had done it.

You can now build on this to keep getting out and about and then it will reinforce the belief that you can do it again.

Great news
x

bottleblond
18-07-11, 22:21
Hey BB. Been following your thread... well done you! A huge success and a huge encouragement to all of us who worry about stuff.
I am having to tackle trains, London, and crowds at the mo, and not enjoying it much. Your victory makes me smile and feel that we can all do it.
Hope the stuffed crust is all you hoped it would be!
Cheers
Chris x

Wow that's a biggy. Keep with us and we will all get each other through the tought times.

Thank you so much
Lisa
xxx

bottleblond
18-07-11, 22:23
A HUGE well done Lisa. I was so chuffed to get your text this morning to say you had done it.

You can now build on this to keep getting out and about and then it will reinforce the belief that you can do it again.

Great news
x

I'm not giving up now mate.This has have me the strength i needed.

Thanks for your support mate.

xxxxx

KK77
19-07-11, 00:07
Well done matey poos :yahoo:

I knew you could do it and your text this morning brought a smile to my face :D

Just don't go expecting a pay rise cos of this - you know how tight Donald's troosers have become with all this belt-tightening malarkey :lac:

Your nemesis and boss MM x

Magic
19-07-11, 17:47
Just come across this post
All the best BB and all the Luck in the world:flowers::flowers: