PDA

View Full Version : Hello Again!

Jono
30-04-06, 23:36
How is everyone!?, Havent spoken to you lot for like 2 months :(. I have been on here in the 2 months just not spoken because i havent had any symptoms really that i need to talk about

Ive been generally feeling better breathing wise.

But yesterday (saturday) when i was watching Wrexham play i walked in the stadium ran up a few stairs and sat down and i was well out of breath and getting heart skips. It felt like it lasted for like 1 hour seriously but i know thats just my anxiety as my recovery rate is about 5 minutes, Also, when i went back to my car i had pins and needles in the tips of my fingers but this could be because i went from the cold outside to the warm car?.

SO i was just wondering if it was normal with anxiety to get out of breath for a long time running up stairs. And also i was with friends a few days ago jogging up a mountain and around and while i was just jogging i was really out of breath i mean really. :S

Just wondering if this is common with anxiety

Thanks for the brilliant help,

-Jono

shiv
01-05-06, 02:21
Hiya

Just sounds like typical anxiety to me ; breathlessness, palpitations etc

Try not to worry mate

Shiv x

ashley
01-05-06, 16:44
Hi jono
A few weeks ago i had to go and get my son from school and its like 2 and half miles away and i had decided i would have a fairly fast walk... its up hills and down hills.. and i do suffer with eptopic beats..palps the lot..
Anyway i got near the school and felt good for the exercise i had just done.. but as my heart rate was slowing back down,,, i was getting all sorts of flips and spins and odd beats... i totally freaked you know.. i too got out of breath .. thats the panic setting in there where your breathing goes funky.. you see the thing is when our hearts are sensitive .. we noticed the irregular heart beat when cooling down.. in exercise.. we would notice because we suffer from anxiety.. other people get it too.. but they dont notice it as they are not sensitive to their heart.
Lotes of folk on here get this when doing exercise ..you are not the only one love.

ashleyx