PDA

View Full Version : new here need to off load

charmcc123
17-07-11, 19:38
Hi there ive been using your site for 3mths reading comments and you lot have kept be going when ive been low heres my story ...... breathe

Ive never worried about my health until 4 months ago i had chest pains im aged 25 i went to doctors and he said cause you have flown im suspecting blod clot i cried, he wants a emergency blood test and he'll phone, i carried on my daily duties as a mother of 2 young ones then a phone call Get to hospital you dimer is very high OMG so in i go injections the lot 3 days of planning my funeral and that till day 4 ct scan revealed all clear phew carried on normal next day phone rings doctor wants to see me ok got a bit weary WHY DOES HE NEED Me? i found a lump on your bowel last time aand need to check if still there and yes it bloody was i was scared really scared then panic attacks started 3 weeks later lump gone but left me in a way to explain a new me but worst HA here every day every min of my life at mo so they put me on merizapine which the side effects for 6 weeks was shocking shooting pains in head for me i god i have brain tumor my eyes was dizzy waking up panicking, but then i felt me agian only slightly, when that was over i now found three lumps on head 3 docs says its fine but i cant lket it go they are fixed and slight pain to touch and dont move skins moves freely over them but im conviced its cancer and i cant cope really cant ive had them 3 weeks if i found these 4 months ago i would listen to doc and mopve on but i cant since they frightenrd me with my health so sorry for story but needed to spill thanks xxxxx

terror-x
17-07-11, 21:24
welcome to the forum :)