PDA

View Full Version : Sharp head pains - please reply.

duke246810
17-07-11, 20:10
Last night and today ive been experiencing sudden sharp pains in my right eye back towards the right side (at the back of my head). They only last about 2-5 minutes but are almost unbearable. It can't be migranes or headaches because it doesnt feel like anything ive ever had before. I also feel as if medications won't help because it comes on so quick and suddenly. I am also getting dizzyness and my right eye is weaping and feels very heavy.

Last night i went out for a meal, and had a risotto, i have a constant fear that im going to get poisened by something.. So could this be what it could be? I was up until 4 am last night but got this pain at about 2 am, then i woke up today at 2pm and got the pain about 10 minutes ago. I don't know whether this has anything to do with it, but its really scared me alot.

One more thing i have to ask, i was pescribed Omeprazole i think its called, for my stomach acid and possible stomach ulcer, and today i am extremely bloated, i feel hot and flushed although cold at the same time, with a very unpleasent taste in my mouth. I am not anxious at the moment just very worried that i could have a bleed to the brain or anyrism or something like that.

I'm really sorry for the long post, but this is the only way i can be reassured without going to a doctors surgery. I am starting the omeprazole tomorrow morning as last night i consumed a small amount of champange so i would like to start the medication when i am clear of that. Do you think thats a good idea? Also i have to take one in the morning and one in the evening everyday, does this sound right to you? I am extremely worried about sideeffects or possible reactions.. This is a problem i have with taking every medication. If anyone has any info on this medication that would be greatly appreciated. I am 16 years old by the way.

Sorry about the long post, i will be greatful for any responses. Thankyou

duke246810
17-07-11, 20:21
Also on the right side of my head, well all over but mostly on the right side of my head, i have LOADS of lumps which are extremely painful. Im not sure what these are but they could be some kind of tumour or something? The right side of my head is literally covered in lumps and its really scaring me, what could this be? please anybody? :(

stripeypurplekat
17-07-11, 20:23
hi i am 15 and i hae had like sharp pains in my head for ays beofre. i couldnt work out what it was at first. i thought it was my shampoo or something. my head felt cut if that makes sense. the things you have are probably not connected my eye was weeping for ages once but it went after a while and i forgot about it. sorry that i couldnt be a lot of help. :hugs: try not to worry.

duke246810
17-07-11, 20:28
Thankyou, can you post the link of the site on here please? What site is it? Is it medical? Thankyou

mikewales
17-07-11, 20:41
Please dont seek medical attention from random websites ! if you have a concern, go to your GP who can examine you properly and is qualified to give advice