PDA

View Full Version : Big Mistake

terror-x
17-07-11, 21:23
so i went out last night round to a freinds party and it was a good night whilst it lasted im not a drinker so i was beer free and then i was offered a redbull sugar free so i thought yeah why not thankyou so i must have had about 5 cans of the stuff then it happened ..

WEAPON OF MASS DISTRUCTION

i started shaking witch straight away put me into a panic anxiety hit me like a ton of bricks i was worse to were i managed to leave the house and get out side and start trying to relax myself witch took about 5 hours

definatly will be sticking to the orange sqash from now on it gave me such a fright :weep:

kibbutz83
17-07-11, 21:27
Yuk!!! I had a vodka/Redbull years ago, and because of the way it made me feel I would never touch it again! It's laden with chemical stimulants, and enough caffeine to wake the dead :( Nasty stuff indeed... glad you feel better now :)

Ciaran
17-07-11, 21:28
It says sugar free but its packed with the stuff! 5 cans is a lot to have if you suffer with anxiety, at least you were able to calm yourself! I always try to avoid fizzy drinks as much as i can but sometimes you do give in, its a lesson learned :)

terror-x
17-07-11, 21:29
lesson learnt ? i never want to hear the word redbull again haha ooo it was a bad one but yes im fine now thankyou guys :)

mabel
17-07-11, 21:35
Redbull is nasty! One is fine! But it has SO much caffeine in it it sends me nuts!! :ohmy:

Anxious_gal
17-07-11, 21:58
red bull is EVIL lol, way too caffeine in it that can cause your heart to race not good if you are prone to panic attacks.

emmi
18-07-11, 15:08
monster drinks are also the same had me shitting bricks sorry about the language for hours totally lethal x

Mirabelle
18-07-11, 16:02
It's the caffeine, Terror, it's the Devils food........run, save yourselves. x