PDA

View Full Version : Feel in dispair

kt79
18-07-11, 13:27
Feel in total dispair today. Was absolutly fine until a week ago. have always suffered anxiety but have been really happy then out of the blue last monday night I could not sleep at all. I now cannot sleep at all and feel like im going mad. The doctor has given me sleeping pills but could not take them last night as had to be up really early so have again had no sleep at all. It just scares me how from being fine a week ago I can suddenly be like this, Im scared and dont know whats wrong with me?

paula lynne
18-07-11, 14:42
Hi I suffer with insomnia, have done for years. When it starts, you feel like you will go crazy! You wont go mad though, I promise you. Eventually sleep will come ok. The sleeping tablets will get you back on track, but please dont rely on them. After a few night, see if you can go without them. You are going to be ok, and Im sure you will sleep like a log tonight and wake feeling much much better. Try not to panic about it, what you are feeling is normal for a person who hasnt had sleep, it affects us badly. You will be ok. Sleep well tonight! x