PDA

View Full Version : i done it - im in Spain !!

darkangel
01-05-06, 17:22
Hello everyone
Just a quick message to say I overcame my fear and got on the plane and arrived in spain yesterday. Good flight and bus journey and bril hotel - faced lots of fears but I am coping - chilled at pool all day. Busy hotel and meal times bit stressful but apart from that im fine.

Darkangel

........life is for living not just for surviving

Spice
01-05-06, 17:54
Hi darkangel

WOW and WELL DONE :D :D :D

Have a great holiday.

Spice
x

Sometimes I give myself the creeps, Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me, It all keeps adding up, I think I'm cracking up, Or am I just paranoid ..... Billie Joe Armstrong

weepinky
01-05-06, 18:18
Well done U!!!

I am sooooo jealous, wish I was sitting by the pool in Spain,
you have a great time hun.

Take Care

Love Pinky

Piglet
01-05-06, 18:25
<center>WOW!!!!!!</center>

How amazing - have a super duper time and tell us all about it when you get back!!

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

mickxbyte
01-05-06, 18:34
Hey that's great news. I remember feeling exactly the same before I went on holiday. Don't know how I ever got through it because I can be a real coward.

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY, YOU HAVE EARNED IT!!!

Karen
01-05-06, 18:50
Well done darkangel.

I hope you have a fabulous holiday!

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

wendy
01-05-06, 19:17
Well done and have a great holiday x

Keitharcher
01-05-06, 20:16
Hey senorita have a a couple of sangrais for me well done

Keith

Jenny
01-05-06, 20:47
Have a great holiday I am soooo envious.

WELL DONE

Jenny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

honeybee3939
01-05-06, 21:11
Well Done DarkAngel !!! Hope you have a lovely time !!!!:D

Love Andrea
xxx

Barb
01-05-06, 21:41
Thats brilliant I am so pleased for you ( and so jealous) Have a great time :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Luv Barb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Coni
02-05-06, 07:46
Hi darkangel,

Well done you.....I hope you have a great time, you really deserve it!

Coni X

Alexandra
02-05-06, 11:10
Hi Hun

Great stuff i knew you could do it im so proud of you hun.

Excellent to hear you arrived safe & sound.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

hayles
02-05-06, 11:32
Well done you
Enjoy the rest of your time in spain

Hay x

india
02-05-06, 19:41
Excellent news!!!

Have a good one Love India xxx

Two heads
02-05-06, 20:45
Well done!You should feel proudxx

Sus
02-05-06, 21:41
Well done, thats fantastic work. Sus, x

Nothing is predestined: The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.
Ralph Blum

Paddington
02-05-06, 22:03
ooh fab news,i've just come back from my first med freehol in years,aint it great.Well done you!love mary-rose.xx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

darkangel
05-05-06, 19:53
HI everyone

I DONE IT - YIPEEEE !!!!!!!!

Just flew back this afternoon. We had a bril time and I am on such a high.

Thanks to everyone who has taken time out to give me support and encouragement. This has given me such a boost and I have proved that I can beat this thing called anxiety that has eaten away my life for 9 years.

I am off my medication now and I totally relied on EFT and a grounding technique in stressful situations and IT WORKED !!! It was my saviour.

Another thing i did was instead of being scared of flying, I kept telling myself I was excited to fly and I was going on a wonderful adventure. Positive thoughts do work.

Big hugs to everyone again.

Darkangel

........life is for living not just for surviving

panicdiva
05-05-06, 20:47
Oh Dark Angel, I'm sooooo pleased for you. You really are an inspiration - you have made me feel more positive about my upcoming flight. You sound on such a high & it warms my heart to know that you did this. I'm so glad too that the incident on the motorway recently did not stop you from getting on that plane. I'm just so delighted for you. WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!

nomorepanic
06-05-06, 18:36
Well done to you - what fab news!

Nicola

india
07-05-06, 17:17
Hi Dark Angel, well done for going on hols! You're an inspiration to me as i go in 2 weeks. Hope i'm as brave as you were.

Love India xx

LisaS
07-05-06, 18:40
well done dark angel,

i'm off on hols in 2 weeks so would be grateful if you could tell me your grounding techniques and eft!?!?

and what a daft mare i am - i'm not popping over to france, oh no, way to easy. where am i going? - Bloody australia!! god knows how i'm going to do it.

look forward to hearing from ya,

lisa
xxx

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

feege
08-05-06, 00:49
WOW That's brilliant! Well done - I'm green with envy but I'll get there eventually!!!!

So pleased for you and thanks for the inspiration!

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
Good and bad things WILL happen!

sillymoo
08-05-06, 08:33
WELL DONE DARKANGEL!just shows you what positive thinking can do!!!!you must be really proud!tc luv mooxXx

pips
08-05-06, 11:00
Well Done You. You did GREAT I'm so pleased it went well for you and you had a good time.

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X

carldourish
08-05-06, 20:40
Ángel oscuro hecho pozo. Convengo con que usted EFT es una herramienta libre maravillosa a utilizar sin efectos secundarios. El deseo I estaba ausente, no obstante pronto sea en julio. Guarde tan en golpear ligeramente. Carl

Thought I try my Spanish out.

Basically it means well done, and EFT is wonderful free tool to use.

bernadette
25-05-06, 20:54
you should be proud of your self have a good 1 bernadette

bernadette
25-05-06, 20:55
well done have a good one bernadette