PDA

View Full Version : helpful course

gilliano
18-07-11, 20:56
hello.I have suffered from anxiety for years on and off,but tonight went on my first ever course, and found it most helpful.My doctor referred me and have got to admit it was really helpful to anyone who is suffering from anxiety,stress etc
There are people who are exactly like yourself,so you are not alone....

nomorepanic
18-07-11, 20:59
Hi gilliano

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

linjoy
18-07-11, 22:07
Hi gilliano
I have just elected to go on an anxiety management coarse so glad you are benefiting from it, I hope I will as well

gilliano
19-07-11, 18:01
Hi Linjoy,
yes it was my first day and was very helpful as you realise there are othr sufferers like yourself,and learn all about the condition, good luck with yours.

bevwilks
19-07-11, 19:11
Hi Gillano, did your doctor send you for the course? do you know if it is just your local area or do they have them everywhere. glad you found it useful..

gilliano
20-07-11, 14:38
Hi Bevwilks,yes i asked my doctor if there was any groups i could go to and i got a call from a group in my area (calderdale) Not sure about anywhere else but apparantly the nhs fund it. good luck :D