PDA

View Full Version : fed up

chrissi38
19-07-11, 03:14
x

chrissi38
19-07-11, 03:25
sorry dont know how i deleted my enormous post.just want some advice as anyone else had their anxceity regress so badly they think they are going mad .i cant breathe/swallow without effort ,i wake up ,when i sleep with my first thought being "i m going to have a heart attack and die today"the lump in my throat wakes me up gasping for air and panicking went on holiday abroad and came home a week early cos i couldnt cope with the fear of being ill abroad .i am back in work on weds i am dreading it i look weird i have to constantlly stretch my neck /cough to clear the immaginary lump in my throat if i ring in sick i will be even worse worrying about trying to explain that i think i am having a breakdown .this is affecting every area of my life i feel like i m back wher i was 3 years ago when this first started

xJust_Sarahx
19-07-11, 10:25
Hi..
I know what you mean about the lump in the throat. I can feel a constant lump in my throat, iv no idea what it is but as disgusting as it sounds it feels like phlegm and im constantly coughing to clear it and sometimes cant swallow properly, which causes me to panic and i tend to try and swallow one after the other.
I find it hard to breathe naturally, i constantly feel like im struggling for air all the time and im breatheless dead easily. I dont go anywhere out my comfort zone and i feel so lucky to live a few doors away from the doctors, when they closed at the weekend im always on edge.
So i know exactly where you coming from, im house bound with it.