PDA

View Full Version : throat/tongue

AnxiousEm
19-07-11, 10:40
Got a wierd feeling, like a hair on my tonsils or something, goes when I drink, like a dry patch or scratched it. I've heard of nasal drip wonder if its that and I'm making it worse pondering it.

We have neighbours that are to put it pleasantly 'a-holes' and have very little sleep since Thursday cos of noise til early am police and antics and I'm really quite stressed and upset by it all and had one of my epic sessions of crying yesterday cos i just can't stand it. I've noticed thay the HA has started creeping back since he moved back in....hmm I know I should let it wash over me but sleepless nights then dealing with life a 2 year old and work don't mix too well

AnxiousEm
19-07-11, 22:14
Had to Google oops! Seems its a symptom of reflux which I have and having spoken to my mum who also suffers she sometimes gets it too.
Would explain that it appears when am stressed, my reflux always gets worse then.

Pipcat
20-07-11, 00:25
Hey it does sound like reflux. I'm the same i keep feeling like my tongue is on fire and it gets a weird tingling feeling which makes me more stressed.

AnxiousEm
20-07-11, 21:01
Yes I'm pretty sure it is, never had it before, had the lump in my throat and sometimes even feel the acid in my throat welling up. Taken some Omeprazole last night and today and it doesn't feel quite so bad or noticeable so think I will continue with them for a week or so. Then see how it goes after that.