PDA

View Full Version : 2010 the end

terror-x
19-07-11, 13:26
To be honest i know alot fo people who beleve this is real i myself im not sure what is going to happen there are many storyies on it that the world will end in 2012 i do think about it somtimes and it does send me abit panicy i get anxious and start to think the worst :weep: but if it happebnes it happens i dont think there is nothing we can do about it :weep: here i go again im now starting to panic again thinking about it arrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

please tell me your thoughts on this ?

nomorepanic
19-07-11, 13:29
umm we are in 2011 now so we survived it :winks::yahoo:

terror-x
19-07-11, 13:51
post was done wrong i ment 2012

clairabella
19-07-11, 13:58
I use to have this fear i was absolutly terrified by it..i could actually visualise the asteriod or what ever else i thought would end the world crashing to earth causing mayhem...such a wild vivid imagination ive got....take a look at this it should put some of your fears to bed!! http://news.discovery.com/space/ray-villard-doomsday-theories.html

terror-x
19-07-11, 14:16
yes ive seen that page many times

Mirabelle
19-07-11, 15:33
Well, if the world ends in 2012 , we will all go together and who knows maybe it's better over there than here. I often wonder what would happen if one day I'm on the sofa struggling to control my anxiety and feeling too weak to get up and a machete wielding manic bashed the door down. Would I jump up and run forgetting my worries about my health or would I say 'thank God mate come and finish this for me now'
Would real panic of the fight or flight variety cancel the rest out? Maybe we should all become adrenaline junkies!