PDA

View Full Version : 32 female, Anxiety, panic.. need a friend

kellynwv
01-05-06, 22:08
I would love to have a pen pal. I have anxiety, and panic and I feel like no one understands me. I can only do e-mail or message here. I can also do snail mail.

My e-mail is kelly.lynn.porter@gmail.com.

Thanks!

ollie35
03-05-06, 20:25
Kelly hi there you are very welcome to email me. I have helped on forums around the world and have many friends in the U.S that may also be able to support you.

If you need any help or advice or just need a friend to talk to then email me direct on anxietynomre@fsmail.net.

I am male 36 and I am always willing to help and be there for people, being an ex-sufferer myself i know what a lonely place it can be at times.

Take care and keep the faith

Paul

susan
13-05-06, 22:47
:D Hi Kellynwv -hope Ive got that right.( Cant see your bit now) Feel free to e-mail me hunny. Ive suffered from anxiety for years. Not as badly now, after I changed some "life choices" Still can get rocky. I live in West Wales, UK.- am 42, with 2 children. One 13 yr old boy and a girl whoses 18 this weekend. Shes having a "hard-core" music party on Fri which I have to be in charge of so think of me! Id love to chat, so feel free to contact me any time - no pressure. Love and light, Susan. x (susan.lock01@btinternet.com)- dont know if Im supposed to put tis there, but cant see how else to do it![8)]

sue

fizz
18-05-06, 12:11
:Dhi kelly
my names joanne,im 33 i suffer from panic attacks and anxiety,if your still looking for a pen pal id be happy to be yours
hope to hear from you soon

joanne

yes
19-05-06, 21:49
i would like to be ur friend. i am 26 female from pakistan.
thankx

betsy
06-02-10, 15:56
hi i am betsy and you can contact me anytime. need friends too. life is too lonley

Mr Parfect
06-02-10, 18:40
Hiya,

I can be a penpal, either on here, msn, or by mail.

macgumerait@hotmail.com

hannybun
06-02-10, 21:51
Hello there

Me too, i would love to talk to you just tap me a mssge xxx

Bitter Life
02-03-10, 11:54
Anxious Male 34 south England here to share and care.