PDA

View Full Version : just taken my first tablet...

raverminx
19-07-11, 18:31
i have just taken my first tablet 40mg along aside with 10mg of valium. i havent read the leaflet that came with it as too scared to see the side effects.

i dont really have the physical effects of anxiety but recently i have found it hard to swallow and had the butterflys and shortness of breath but its mainly the mental side i get, like needed to run away and be on my own. the valium isnt working anymore but i decided to try it with the propranolo. fingers crossed this works.

i do get jittery, would propanolo help with this (like i said i havent read the leaflet as that would scare me)

thanks!

weevil
24-07-11, 18:38
No expert at all but from what I read it may help your jitteryness but none of your mental symptoms. My pharmacist housemate has a book where I read about it only helping the physical symptoms from which I rarely suffer.

It also makes me so tired to passing out levels that I no longer want to take it and am going to taper off just incase it has withdrawal.

Carrera74
27-07-11, 18:56
Propranolol has gotten rid of my jitteryness but the mental anguish is still there.

It made me tired for the first few weeks too after taking it but that soon passes. I think my body was also in shock from not running on pure adrenaline so maybe that is why I was so tired.