PDA

View Full Version : same day another symptom

carefree68
19-07-11, 20:05
Hi

What is with the eyes now????

Has anyone had sore eyes, its been quite a sunny day today ...for a pleasant change and I could hardly keep my eyes open just wanted to lay down and sleep..Wasn't particularly tired though. Very strange. has anyone had the same? and do you know why?
:huh:

Mirabelle
19-07-11, 20:19
I sometimes feel that my eyelids are too heavy and are closing on their own when I'm not really tired.

carefree68
19-07-11, 20:31
Thats it...exactly.

Mirabelle
19-07-11, 20:37
I had a phase of getting it a lot. Just realised that I haven't had it for a while. No doubt that means it will be back tomorrow! Lol

angx
20-07-11, 10:05
i get different symptoms every few months just when i get use to something and no that its just my anxiety playing up it all changes and i get scared and most of the time its when am driving which makes it alto more upsetting. think it started when i pass my test as i always get nerves before i get in the car sometimes think i should stop driving to see if it goes away for good

carefree68
20-07-11, 10:32
I know what you mean just when you think you've beaten one symptom another one comes along. and there seems to be thousands of symptoms.

Mirabelle: I hope it does not come back tomorrow, if it does you can blame me! lol
xLx