PDA

View Full Version : hi

emma89
19-07-11, 23:56
hi,
my name is Emma, i have suffered with this major anxiety attack for just over a year and a bit and have just joined this forum hoping i can find someone that has similar symptoms to me or someone thats been through it and now has passed it, and would like to help me.
:) xx

nomorepanic
19-07-11, 23:57
Hi emma89

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

venusbluejeans
19-07-11, 23:59
Welcome to NMP Emma, I hope you find all the help you need here and make some good friends along the way :smile:

emma89
20-07-11, 00:01
Thanks, i hope so to. x

M155anthr0p3
20-07-11, 09:06
Hi Emma,

Welcome to the site!

We all have horrible symptoms but it makes it easier to deal with knowing there are others going through the same. Hope you find the site a support to you.

Emily xxx

carefree68
20-07-11, 09:56
Hi Emma, Not sure what your symptoms are, but you making the first step to getting better I think, I think we all are. I know this site has been very helpful, I found reading the success stories particularly helpful, I try to always to find the positive in the negative. Its hard but we will get there, Good luck.
L

emmi
20-07-11, 10:08
hi Emma my name too lol i have had it for ten years but i have found that it leaves me could be weeks or months but something always triggers it off and it comes back so yes it does in my case get better but it comes and go but its always in the back ground x

emma89
25-07-11, 00:25
Hi Emma, Not sure what your symptoms are, but you making the first step to getting better I think, I think we all are. I know this site has been very helpful, I found reading the success stories particularly helpful, I try to always to find the positive in the negative. Its hard but we will get there, Good luck.
L

hi there,
I havent ever done this before (on forums) but im hoping its gona help and take this away.
Im right on the edge, i dnt no how much more i can take of this, i keep thinking if i just end my life i dnt have to put up with this anymore.
I can barely swallow i feel like im getting strangled and i feel im going to swallow my tongue. My tongue is so sore cos i keep holding it right up so hopefully i dnt swallow it.
I also recently started everytime i over panic or i try to relax by sitting down or lay down to try sleep i cnt breath. I feel like my nose and mouth are being blocked and i struggle to breath at all. I then cry cos im so scared.
No1 understands me, im just told anxiety is stupid cos its not real.
But it feels real enough to me. xxx

terror-x
25-07-11, 11:54
welcome to the forum

Fatou88
27-07-11, 13:47
Emma,

Finding out what you are going through makes me understand myself better. I would like to have a chat sometimes when you are free. I forget to breath many times myself, I forget to walk, use my hands, I feel a complete weakness in my whole body, my head feels heavy and my vision blurry, when I expereince all this it is hard to tell myself that is all in my head because when I expereince this I can't think of anything else.

venusbluejeans
27-07-11, 14:06
hi Emma my name too lol i have had it for ten years but i have found that it leaves me could be weeks or months but something always triggers it off and it comes back so yes it does in my case get better but it comes and go but its always in the back ground x

Gah too many Emma's. I am an Emma too :)